Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WINNING!

Great morning!

So, last night I was watching the game and this commercial came on and said, "You win from within". I was thinking that went right along with what I was saying yesterday. When you encourage yourself you build a confidence from within. Once that confidence is built the "know" manifests itself. I know I can do it. Do what? I don't know but I know I can do it. I was telling someone today that I have never used a sewing machine before but yet I keep talking about how I'm going to create all of these things. The funny part is that everyone co-signs what I'm saying knowing that I have never used a sewing machine. What these people know is that I believe I can do it and so therefore, we all know that there will be creations by Erica to come. It doesn't matter what you do if you don't believe in you no one else will believe in you. It's as simple as that. I’m already a winner because I said so. My first dress can look like crap but you know what…That will not stop me from trying again. I AM A WINNER! I was telling someone this morning that one of my first cakes almost choked someone it was so dry. I just did more research and tried different things and POW now I'm winning. I do not know anyone that wakes up and are the best at whatever they want to do. The work has to be put in so that the desire goal can be achieved. The hardest part is convincing yourself that you are a winner before you even start. If you go in with a winning attitude then you will put forth your best work.

Today let’s begin telling ourselves that we are already winners then let’s go get it!

AND remember the difference between winners and losers is simple…..winners believe they have already won.

MAKE IT GREAT

E

2 comments: