Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Reflection........

Good morning,

I have been so deep in thought this morning……..

How do I want my life to be? What will make me happy? What keeps me in a calm state of mind?

I have a strong desire to be happy all the time. I am human so I understand that I will have moments that will not be so great. It’s cool because I also understand that it’s just a moment and knowing that allows my happiness to stay intact. I know that the more that I worry and focus on the negative that will manifest itself in my life. I have the choice on how I want to live my life. I choose happy, good Juju, and manifesting all positivity into my life. I am not able to change you. I can spread my joy and what works for me but it’s up to you how you will feel and how you will live. I am going to live a peaceful life. I will continue to work on constantly creating my own form of happiness. I was talking to someone last night and the discussion reaffirmed everything I feel about how I want to live my life. You put out negative thoughts, vibes, actions then you will receive negativity in your life. When you exude positivity, you become like a magnet for all things positive. Appreciate every little thing that happens. Over time, the positivity will change you. I have been changed. The things you use to do will no longer feed your soul. My need to cuss someone out if they cross me is not as important as it once was. It was difficult to let go because there has always been a need to set someone straight when it comes to Erica. Now I’m finding out that instead of words my actions are more powerful. I’m finally learning how to shut up (sorta…lol). Anywhooooo, this conversation also made me realize that those times that I have that “Full” feeling it’s just my body radiating my positivity out onto my world. I see it as a call that says, "I’m open for all positivity to come my way". I am open to the understanding that it is MY VIEW on life that makes it what it. No one else. Anything can happen but it’s up to me to change the situation. This is not easy and will require constant work but the prize of happy/calm at the end is worth the battle.

I can only hope that at the beginning of every day we all make the choice to live happier and be better.

AND remember it’s hard to see the good, when you are only looking for the bad…..

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment