Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Encourage yourself!

Good morning!!!!!!!

Yesterday my cousin sent me a song, “Encourage Yourself” by Donald Lawrence and the Tri-City Singers. While listening to it I was encouraged to write to you. I can send you an e-mail every day with the most powerful words but until you apply or speak them over yourself, they don’t really mean anything. We have to encourage ourselves. I am just a back-up support for you. I should only be REINFORCING what you are already telling yourself. Life and death lies in the power of your tongue so you have the power to speak positivity into your own life. Stop second-guessing yourself thinking that you don’t know what to do. You have an instinct. Follow-up on that instinct and then believe in you! Don’t get upset if you spoke negativity into your hopes and dreams. YOU put them down for the count. Even if you are afraid just encourage yourself to work on a piece of the goal. When you are finished with that piece move on to the next and before you know it, you will have accomplished the entire goal. Also, please stop worrying what other people think. They will think what you put out. If you seem fragile and unsure, that is what they will think. I put out happy so…… people think I’m happy all of the time. Some believe that I don’t even have not so great days. This is not true. I have bad days but I KNOW that it shall pass I just have to encourage Erica to stay strong and it will be ok. Just because I know that it will be ok, it doesn’t mean that there is no pain. It doesn’t mean that I won’t cry. It just means that I need to hang on because that hurt is just GOD burning off the old so that I can shine new. Let self-encouragement fill you up and push through anything! It may seem hard at first but practice makes perfect. Don’t wait for someone to co-sign you…… You just show up and show out and people will believe. The worst thing you can do to me is to tell me what I can’t do. I know Erica. I have taken the time to get to know the good and bad about this woman. Therefore, I will waste no time showing you that not only will I do it I will put some stank on it! I have already encouraged myself in doing the task. My family and friends are co-signing a finished and notarized encouragement.

You want to know what I say to myself?

During my trials, I say…. “I know you are hurt and things are not looking good but it’s ok…. You still have your current blessings and this is just a rough patch….not the end. You have been through bigger storms and you are still standing tall. Has GOD ever let you fall? No….so, why would he now? MAN UP! GOD has your back and so do your family and friends. You can get through this as you have gotten through everything else. You are more than a conqueror. Crying is not bad it’s just weakness leaving the body so when you are done let’s get prepared for this upcoming blessing. I love you and with Faith we will always be good.”

What do you say to you?

Let’s get into positive speaking. Let’s speak crazy positivity into every portion of our lives.

AND remember whom better to speak encouragement to you than the person that knows you the best….. YOU!

THANK YOU TRACI! I LOVE YOU!

MAKE IT GREAT

E



No comments:

Post a Comment