Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Boomerang.......

Good afternoon,

Thinking, Thinking, and more thinking…..So many conversations today.

I was speaking with someone last week and I briefly wrote about what we talked about in an e-mail. I agree that what we put out is what we get back. When we hold on to our negative past, we are basically putting out there that we like negativity in our lives. I’m sure that you are saying that Erica has gone too far but when you really think about if you do not like negativity then why are you still holding on to it? Ah Ha! Are you afraid? If so, ask yourself what are you afraid of? If you let the negative go, you will be lost? Well that’s when you start searching for what makes you happy. See letting go can be hard but once you have put your focus into something positive it doesn’t leave much room for anything negative. Make up your mind today how you want to leave then go make it happen!

We are all destined for greatness so get out of your own way!

AND remember every time you allow yourself to hold on to the negativity you are really saying, “I don’t like me”……

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment