Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm lovin' it...........

Good morning,

I had a wonderful weekend. Despite all of the anxiety and worry, it all came together. Once I was talked off the ledge, it made everything better. I even got a chance to continue my work on “How to shut up”….lol. There is nothing like family. I love them unconditionally and they feel the same way about me. I am sooooooo blessed. Then when I got home my Houston family shows me love. I am sooooo lucky and I take time to appreciate all of the love I have. Their love makes me stronger. I feel like I can Thelma and Louise off any cliff and that I will never hit the ground. I think we should all submerge ourselves in the love that is around us. Let the love surround you like a warm blanket. Then when you are feeling all warm and fuzzy share that feeling with others. Love is stronger than any negative experience and can heal any pain that we can ever have. It’s like a boomerang. The more you put out the more you get back! Let your love shine today!!!!!!

AND remember love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in that recognition.

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment