Thursday, June 14, 2012

Focus

Good afternoon,

So, I was reading my daily devotional and the first sentence said, “It is not circumstances that need altering first, but yourselves, and then the conditions will naturally alter.” DING, DING, DING!!!!!!! When I changed me, my situation changed. Really, your outlook life will determine how your life will be. If you see everything in a negative light then guess what? You will view life as not being great and it will not be great. Now this seems so easy but there are so many people that can’t seem to get past some negative situation that happened and they keep reliving it over and over. Eventually that seeps into the other parts of your life and before you know it, everything is viewed as bad. Every negative in my life I know is just a temporary thing. I just have to keep pushing and smiling in the midst of it all and I will get through. Heck I have gotten through. Really, that’s the whole point of these e-mails. I speak to reinforce to you (and me) that you can get through anything. Stay focused and the sky is the limit. The only thing that holds you back from a great life is you. It’s not the circumstances, people, or bad luck. It’s you. I like to think of negativity like that alien that came down and wrapped itself around Spiderman. After a while, it begins to change him into this evil person. That is what negativity does when we hold on to it. It gets into our skin and changes us into unhappy people. When something unsavory happens in our lives, it’s natural to have negative feelings. The part than contaminates is when we HOLD ON to the situation. Make up your mind what you want and then work on that. For every negative thought we must say 2 positive things that we have going on in our lives. We have them. Saying these things aloud helps us get back on track. Happy is always waiting…….

Go GET IT!

AND remember in order to get ahead always focus on where you are going and not where you have been….

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment