Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Self-realization

Good morning,

The promise of a better life will only go to those step out and seek better for themselves. There really is no more to this. If you want it then you have to go get it. Letting go of negativity can be difficult but when you begin to focus on you happy it makes it easier to let go. I remember Nancy telling me that I needed to let go. I wanted to know how and she said, “Just do it”. I was like, “Really? Really Nancy?” I was waiting for step one and there wasn’t one. I realized (later) that I had to focus on what I wanted and go get that. When you have a plan, it will need your attention and holding on to negativity makes reaching that goal more difficult. Submerge yourself into creating the life that you desire to live. I think this sounds so easy to me because I have been doing it for so long now. If I want shoes then I research, save money, go try them on, and then buy them. That is how your life should be. You want to be happy? Well research the type of happy you want (positive people, house, car, job, relationship), save the money or information, talk to people that share similar views, and keep moving towards the goal. With every step you take, it moves you closer to where you want to be. Keep your desire strong. Let it outweigh any obstacle that will get in your way and you will be fine. Don’t be afraid. You are so much stronger than you know. Look at all of the healing that has happened in your life thus far. I was thinking this morning about the things that I desire and with a few of them, I heard myself saying aloud my fears about that particular goal. Then I immediately say to myself,

“Why are you afraid? Have you not been healed from other not so great situations?
I reply, “Yes I have”.  
“Then why are you afraid”
“I don’t know”
“Then don’t be. You will always be ok”
“You are right. Let’s make these desires a reality”
“Let’s go get it!”

I know it sounds crazy but this is how I keep my head on straight. This is how I can move from unhappy to happy and beyond. This is how I can write to you every day with the hopes that I sprinkle sunshine on your day. I do these things because when I want something I make it happen. That’s what I want for you. So, go get it!

Make a “Happy plan” today. Live life the way you want and not how anyone else wants you to live it. Buy your own shoes….lol

AND remember believe in your dreams and they may come true. Believe in yourself and they will come true.

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment