Thursday, June 7, 2012

*Singing* I Got Muscle..............

Good morning,

I was driving to work and while waiting for the light to change I saw a bug that looks very similar to a ladybug sitting on the hood of my car. It was orange with spots. It was crawling around and I thought, “Poor bug…. It’s going to catch a fade when this car starts moving again”. When I begin to pull off the bug stopped crawling and as I sped up it sorta crouched down. I mean I’m on the highway and this little bug is holding on. I thought if this bug could hold on during this rough ride then why can’t we? I know that we are human and that panic is a natural first reaction but why isn’t the second reaction to crouch down and hold on while going through the storm of life. We have to learn that a storm will be here for a moment and we can get through it if we focus on staying strong. Let’s look forward to the breakthrough that is to come. Yesterday I was like that little bug…… I wasn’t feeling too good so I was excited about going home. It took extra long for me to get home. I swear that EVERYBODY went to work yesterday…lol. It was almost an hour for me to get home. Ummmmm, did I say it was hot? I get home just to find out that the bar to my back door has fallen and the deadbolt is on the front door. I get to the office before they close and they call maintenance. It took another hour for him to get there. During this time I feel like I’m about to cry. It’s hot and I just want to get in the house and lay down. He finally comes and lets me in. I get in shower and have a BIG glass of water. The first thing I think to myself is, “Thank you GOD”. I had to endure the waiting and the heat but I made it and now I am so happy. Thank you. I knew that eventually I would get to where I wanted to be I just had to be patient, which was hard. Like that little bug, I just held on because I knew that it would be ok and that’s what we should do with every trial/storm in our lives.

I hope that today you have a wonderful day.

AND remember GOD gives the toughest battles to HIS strongest soldiers……  

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment