Thursday, June 21, 2012

To whom it may concern....

Awesome morning to you…..

So yesterday, I had a couple of people ask me if I was ok because of yesterday’s message. I am good…. Actually super. When I send these messages, it’s not always about me. There are times that things happen to other people and I am just privy to what happened. Yesterday’s message actually came about because several situations were presented to me and they all were about the same subject. If you know me when the same thing happens 3 times, I am on high alert. The situation has my full attention. I decided to speak about it because there is no telling how many other people may have needed to hear that message. So, I thought I would share how I felt about the situation. That’s why at the end I said this might not be for you. I know there are times that my messages are sent to other people. That is my desire for this blog. I want people to be able to get/share a positive word. There are some people that feel like they are alone. What they do not understand is that you are not the only person that is going through that situation. You are not the only person that has gone through it. You don’t know how many people reach out to me to ask me about divorce. They know that I have been through it and they want to know how to find their happy or just want talk about it without it turning into a “Let’s bash him fest”. In turn after these conversations, I want to share the positive message to you because I honestly do not know what everyone is going through. I never know whom I may encourage with my words but I at least want to put the positive message out in the universe to be obtained. I also understand that my trials/storms are not always just for me. I have been trusted with the ability to go through things and come out on the other end stronger. Someone has to be able to give a testimony and it seems that I am that person. I appreciate the people reaching out to me to make sure I am doing well. It makes feel really loved. If I was going through something just knowing that you care allows me to get through the storm easier than I would if I was alone. Thank you.

I believe life is supposed to be about Happiness and Joy. I am not able to be completely happy when others are not in a happy state of mind. Life is always better when we can all share our happy. I am not afraid to share my happy. As a matter of fact, I often find myself sending happy to random people on random days. It makes me feel good to make other people smile.  I can only hope that you do the same……. J

Have a super awesome day and know that someone is always looking out for you.

AND remember sharing happy doesn’t mean that you are giving it up….. it’s like a boomerang, it comes right back to you!

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment