Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Relief

Good morning!!!!

Have you ever needed to go to the bathroom but there was not one around? When you finally do get to a bathroom, the relief you feel when you are done is super awesome…… That relief you feel is how I am feeling today. I’m just so calm. I am taking deep breathes because it feels so good. The message that I shared with you yesterday has really placed me in a different mindset. I am so happy to be back focused on my happy. Now I’m not saying that everything is peaches and cream but I am happy in the midst of it all. Life will always be a work in progress so we need to be happy during the journey. We have to keep reminding ourselves that storms have to happen. They are there to wash away things we don’t need. Just keep reminding yourself that this storm is temporary and not life will always be. There are bigger and better things ahead and we need to stay the course to get them.  Let’s not let our fears outweigh our Faith. Only a little Faith is needed to make a change so believe and it will happen.

I hope we all are able to find the happy through any situation.

AND remember happy is as happy does!!!!!! So, let’s get to it!

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment