Monday, June 11, 2012

Inner peace

Good morning,

How often do you find yourself in a peaceful space? I mean is there a time where you are just calm and relaxed. With all of the perceived negative things that surround us in the world I can see how there is the option stay tense. We place these goals and expectations on ourselves and we stress ourselves out attempting to reach them. I’m not saying that we shouldn’t have goals. I’m saying that we shouldn’t run ourselves into the ground before we can enjoy the fruits of our labor. I just want to be in a peaceful place in order for things to run smoothly. I honestly have a hard time focusing when I am stressed out. I have too many thoughts swirling around in my head and it makes it difficult to catch just one. This is why I attempt to use every technique to keep myself in a peaceful state of mind. I have found that the more at peace I am the easier it is to get through the trials in my life. I believe peace comes from Faith. The more Faith that you have the more at peace you will be. I say this because with Faith brings a “knowing” that everything will be fine. Even though we are human and we will have human reactions we must quickly turn to our Faith, which will place us in a peaceful state of mind. In this peaceful state, we will be able to see the options we have and it will enable us to create a plan.  Faith will create peace and will allow us to enjoy the journey of life.

Let’s build on Faith to create more peace in our lives…….

AND remember if you do not desire fear, worries, or restlessness, then stop inviting them into your mind.

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment