Wednesday, March 14, 2012

*singing* I can see clearly now the rain is gone......

Marvelous Morning!

For some odd reason I feel like dancing and wearing gold glitter…..I’m in a chipper mood.

Every day I pray for clarity. Clarity is the clearness as to perception or understanding, freedom from ambiguity. I pray for this because I know that if I have an understanding I can make better decisions. This is the reason I ask so many questions. I want to be free from a cloudy mind. I either desire understanding or I want to provoke thought in someone else. When we were little we were told to ask questions if we didn’t understand. Even now when we start new jobs, in meetings, training, or extracurricular activities we are told to ask questions if we do not understand. It’s all so that you better understand what’s going on but yet there are times that we would rather assume that we know than to be perceived as not so smart. That’s where the mistakes begin. I would rather you explain it to me so that I am clear on the subject at hand. This goes for all areas of my life. I was not always like this. I use to try to guess like everyone else as not to annoy people with my questions. The thing about not asking is that we drive ourselves crazy with all of the possible answers and outcomes. I want to be free from crazy. I want the easy button life. There are too many other things in life that require deep thought so knock out the things that can be answered. Now if you are psychic then by all means do not let me stand in your way and you can close this e-mail right now. I do not have that ability and therefore if I want to know I will ask. With me when I stop asking questions is when someone should be worried. Either I understand or I no longer care. L

Now I understand that some people are not able to handle the truth and for that person it’s going to be a double negative. They don’t want the truth but assuming is not making the happy either. The thought process should be if the truth hurts you can get pass that. An assumption is like a book with no ending. The thought just swirls around in the head with no answer. The heart and the mind are the two most powerful things in the body. They give us the most trouble and the most JOY. We need to always maintain some sort of stability in these areas. Always question yourself so that all of the pieces will fall in place and you will be able to see the bigger picture.

Today be in charge of you!

AND remember sometimes the questions are more important than the answers.

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment