Thursday, March 29, 2012

Harvest

 Super morning!

You reap what you sow!

When we are in constant fear, doubt, sadness, and negative thinking, we are sowing those things into our lives. So on the cool; we shouldn’t be surprised that things tend to look cloudy all the time. When times are rough, find the silver lining. Do you have a plan? If so, then feel good about that. If you don’t have a plan then start thinking of options. The best way to create a wonderful life is to be active in it. We need to do our part and the rest will take care of itself. No one wins the race by standing on the sidelines. Sow positivity and you will reap wonderful rewards. I’m telling you from experience that when I believe things happen. Things begin to move in my life and I move right along with them. Somehow, a way is made out of no way because I believed. Now it’s your turn. Try it. What do you have to lose by believing that things will work out?

Today I hope that you have a wonderful sunshiny day!

AND remember believing that something can be done opens the door to finding a way to get it done……

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment