Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Are you "The Hater"?

STOP!

Good morning.

This morning I need you to stop. Stop being the hater in your life. There is no need to worry about others hating on you because you are the dream killer in your life. We all do it. I killed the potential dream of becoming the next Cake Boss. I don’t really feel that bad about it because it was never my dream to become a baker. I always have something negative to say when the subject comes up and the fear of failure literally has me on pause. I can see now that this career is to never be. (See I just did it again) I enjoy (most of the time) baking but that’s not really my passion. I have very strong desires to become a writer. I enjoy thinking and being able to put it into words. So, what do I do……research, research, research. What I found was a lot of negativity. “It’s hard” “No one will want to read what you have written” “The industry is not good anymore” I’m like dang maybe I shouldn’t do this” I have to remind myself that just because no one wanted to read what they had to say that doesn’t mean that will happen to me. I just need to take it one-step at a time. The thing about dreams is that we focus on the WHOLE picture and not the step. If you focus on one-step at a time, you will be there in no time. We just can’t stop we have to be the cheerleader in our own lives. One of the best horrible examples is Kanye West……lol. I think that man is very smart. A little too cocky/arrogant in my opinion but you know what it works for him. He is his own fan. He doesn’t need outside people to encourage him. He thinks he is SUPER AWESOME. He never stopped because someone told him that he couldn’t rap. He is of the mindset that he can do anything. I have noticed that most successful people tend to think they are right. I guess they are because they have been successful. I think we can take some notes from the Kanye’s of the world. Instead of doubting ourselves, we need to be a little cocky. We should never stop.  No one is going to stand up for our dreams and goals. We have to be the president of our own fan club. I’m telling you right now that I KNOW that I can do or be anything I want to be. I have always felt this way. Believe or not someone told me that I would not bake cakes. Oh Really? Hmmmmm….ok.

Sometimes your dreams and goals are too much for someone else to handle mentally…… that’s because it doesn’t belong to them.

Take can’t out of your vocabulary because if you can dream it you can create it!

AND remember haters will broadcast your failures, but whisper you success…… soooooooo Please Stop!

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment