Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Glasses...............

Grand Morning.

So yesterday, I was punched in the face by something that happened to someone else. I was so hurt as if it had happened to me. I just didn’t know where to place my feelings. I was instantly shocked, then mad, next sad, and finally lost. After thinking about it most of the night, I realized that I needed to focus on the person that was hurt. For every hurt there needs to be two or more moments of JOY. I think the reason the main reason it bothered me is because it has happened to me and I hate to see this other person go through all that I went through. I want to take the hurt away because I have been through it and can handle it better. They shouldn’t have to spend their life trying to figure out something that they can never change. Now I can’t change what has happened my goal now is to switch that person’s focus.

We cannot allow one hurt to overshadow all of the Joy we have in our lives. If someone doesn’t want to be in your life then that’s their bad. If you are a wonderful person then they will be missing out on your greatness. In many situations, it’s just that they can’t accept you because of something inside of them. People can change but it has to be them that makes the change. Things can happen in their lives to help with that change but again it’s up to them to make the change. All we need to do is love life. Allow the people that do care about you to fill you up with love. When we continuously put our love into someone whose love tank is empty, we deplete the love in our own tank. This leaves you venerable for pain when that person is not able to give you that love back.

I believe that most people will accept pain over love because they know hurt. You pretty much know how it feels and what to do continue with the pain. Love is unknown. You never know where love can take you. Think about it…. In my chapter reading this morning GOD is still attempting to work with these crazy people. HE has said that they are his people and he will take care of them but because it’s taking some time, they have doubts and at times want to go back to Egypt. Even though they were miserable, they at least knew what was going to happen. They couldn’t even appreciate that GOD loved them so much that he not only took them out of a horrible place but promised land so that they may live in peace. We have peace in our lives but we will allow ourselves to revisit hurt. The thought that you can do something different to make another person love you is irrational. It is what it is. Appreciate the happy that’s already in your life right now!

Let’s not miss out on a wonderful life attempting to prove to someone that you are great. If they can’t see it oh well…. That doesn’t change the fact that you are awesome. If everyone else can see it and they can’t then what does that say. I will continue to pray that we all focus on all the good surrounding us. Let that love embrace us and lift us up.  

Look at your love today.

AND remember love is the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment