Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Really?

Good morning,

As I was typing this morning I happen to look at FB and the very thing I was typing I happen to read……

People “give up” because their perception is what they want is either too far away or it will never come at all. Well all I can say is if you are going to give up “Get a Cat”. We all have that moment where you think “May I should think about not having it”. We have to snap out of that. We don’t have time to sit and mope. Crying and looking like pitiful Paul or Pauline is not going to make that dream come any faster. There is no time to think negatively. When life seems like it’s at a standstill that’s the time to make a plan. Maybe life has stopped because it’s waiting on you. I have said many times before nothing will be given to us if we are not prepared to handle it. So we can get sad all we want but until we are prepared, we will never get what we want the way that we deserve it. Ask around. Find some people and get some insight into the topic you want to know more about. GET OUT THEERE AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

So today, work on being a better you and make a plan for everything else.

And remember even if you fall on your face you are still moving forward……

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment