Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lasic Eye Surgery

Easy Breezy morning.

This morning my head is all over the place. The bible is getting very gross right now. I am so happy that all of the instructions on slaughtering animals for sacrifice are done by men. Thank you men. Just reading it makes me appreciate the people that handle the meat and present it to me neatly wrapped. By the way, if I were an animal I would have run away. Didn’t you see what happened to your cousin last week? I’m just saying……

Anywhoo…..every morning I pray for clarity. I want to make sure that I’m not creating things that are not really there. We tend to make excuses for things to make them tolerable. We are doing a disservice to ourselves by doing this. Why tolerate the foolishness? I feel that your first attempt should always be to rectify the situation. Miscommunication is the death of many situations. Miscommunications brother is stubbornness. Coupled they will wreak havoc in your life. Stop. Be better even if the situation is not attempting to be better. I know someone that hates to give up on things too soon and I agree to a certain extent. If you have tried everything and you are still getting the same results then maybe you are not realizing the lesson in this situation. Take a step back and analyze. Make a list of the pros and cons. I want GOD to make things clear as soon as possible, so that I am able to make better decisions about my life. Every morning when I wake up, I want to be better than I was yesterday. Asking for clarity will help me with this. Clarity will also aid in seeing the blessings that are already present. I believe that everything happens for a reason and clarification will help you sort through the mess. You will know what to keep and what to discard. Sometimes we hold on to things because of the little bit of good that you received not noticing that the not so good is outweighing the actual good. You are making it bigger than what it really is. Clarification will assist you in realizing that your eyes are tricking you.

This is the thing when you work on you whatever is around you will adjust. It’s like losing weight. After a while, your clothes will no longer fit and you will have to make changes. You will have to get new clothes. The better you look to you the better you feel. Change is not always bad. Goodbye can be a great thing. That’s why the work “GOOD” is in it. Let go of your old out of shape self and embrace the new changes. Keep the lessons and move on into greatness.

Today I hope that your eyes are wiped clean and you are able to see things they way they really are.

AND remember it’s lack of clarity that causes chaos and frustration. They are poison to your future.

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment