Thursday, February 2, 2012

Easy Button Flow.......

Amzing Morning!

I am feeling so relaxed this morning. I’m uberly cute and I’m in awesome mood. I wish I could cut a piece of me off and give to you so that you could feel like I’m feeling right now. I’m not worried about anything because I know that what’s going on in my life I’m in the process of taking care of so why worry? I can smile about how much money I saved this week by cooking all of my lunches this week. By doing that it allows me to park in the bougie (or bourgeoisie for the non-urban…lol) parking lot. I have time to sit and smile. Sipping my morning coffee that I got free (Starbucks Gift Card). With this free time I smile thinking about how blessed I am to have the family and friends that belong to me. They love me unconditionally. Even when there is a little friction I know that I’m still loved and that it an amazing feeling. To know that someone has your back no matter what is a stress reliever. I feel good that I have life. I’ve been blessed with another day to be better than I was yesterday.

I’m happy that I am able to write something for you every morning. I pray that I’m always inspiring to at least one person every day. I know that inspiring one can have a domino effect. I make someone smile and they are nicer to the next person.  The world is so much better when you can touch someone in a positive way.

They point in me saying all of this is that you should be happy all the time. Appreciate the simple things that you have and are able to do. There will always be someone that has less than you do. That’s even more reason to be grateful that you were chosen to have more. I know I have said this before but you shouldn’t be sad for long that something negative has happen. You should be happy that you made it through. You are stronger because it happened. Without knowing it, you fought to get to where you are. It didn’t just happen. You fight every day to stay or get to a comfortable place in life. Smile about that! You are AMAZING!

If you are not able to find a reason to be happy call, text, or send me an e-mail and I’ll give you the reason….lol

Smile and be happy for no reason at all!

AND remember to smile because it makes you more attractive. It changes your mood and helps you stay positive.

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment