Monday, February 6, 2012

1000 miles and still going......

So today, I was reading some past writings involving my feelings and I realized how far I have come. While I was reading, I kinda teared up because I felt so sorry for me. I was so angry and hurt. Although I have a hard time remembering actually being in the situation, I can feel each word as if I wrote it this morning…. Then I smiled because I no longer feel that way. Time has healed my wounds. I have been so blessed! I’m not perfect but I’m so much better than where I was then. I made the decision to be happy and it took some time to get there but guess what? It was worth the journey. I can now look at these thoughts and feelings and I know that I more than a conqueror! I can get through anything If I want to get through it.

The thing that’s so crazy is that I do not even remember writing this. I went into my writings and saw something titled “What did I do wrong”. I thought, “Huh what is this?”. Opened it and was blown away by my own feelings. It’s these feelings that make me want to encourage you do better. Influence you to be better. I know that if I can get through it you can also. Let’s make moves in a positive way. Divorce or breakups are not an end, it’s just a chance for beautiful beginnings!

Take this time to grab hold of your feelings and get them in check. There are beautiful moments waiting on you. I am here to testify to that! *smiling*

AND remember experiences help mold you so what kind of person are you creating?

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

1 comment:

  1. "I made the decision to be happy and... it was worth the journey. I now... know that I more than a conqueror! I can get through anything If I want to get through it.

    Experiences help mold you so what kind of person are you creating?"

    Another really good read with some quotable phrases. Keep up the writing, your ensights are definitely on point!

    ReplyDelete