Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A wonderful beginning.​......

Happy New Year!!!!!!!
Have you made a plan for your happy this year? I know that people make resolutions about the things that want to change or do but is your happy included on this list? I consider happiness to be a very important factor in life. When you are internally happy the path that you have to travel is much easier because your happiness doesn’t lie in the goal. Your accomplishments just add to your happiness. Situations tend to be less stressful. Happiness should be like breathing. It’s going to happen anyway. If you are not internally happy then you should work on that first. I have found that because I’m happy if I do not accomplish my goal I know that it’s not the be all end all and I’m encouraged to try again. I'm my own cheerleader. My happiness gives me confidence to know that my situations don’t define me. How I handle the situation illustrates who I really am. When you take care of the inside it will display on the outside. Everything you do is like leaving a fingerprint of who you are. When there is low self-worth and doubt it is exhibited in everything you do. Now I know that I tell you not to worry about what other people think but in order to accomplish some goals you will need other people. When you want that job, role, or project you want to present a happy and confident person. That is the person that gets noticed. People want to see that person succeed and will give them the chance. So with the New Year take time to work on you so that you will be able to accomplish all of your goals. Take it one step at a time. Don't thing about the big picture. Think about that first step. When you have completed the first step then focus on the next step. Before you know it you will have accomplished more than you realized. Make 2012 the year of complete happiness. Be happy with what you currently have. Be happy with the people that care about you. Be happy with the you that you want to become. Dream big! Then make it happen.
I look forward to you finding and embracing your happy!
AND remember happiness is not result of getting something you don't have, but recognizing and appreciating what you already have.
MAKE IT GREAT!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment