Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Get on it!!!!!!!

Good morning,

I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan

I think this is a perfect example of how you are supposed to live life. There will be times that you make mistakes and fall short of a goal. What makes you great is that you keep trying. No one successful has had it perfect the entire way. They took risks and it worked out in the end for them. Donald Trump has declared bankruptcy several times but is still in Forbes. Every time you fall, get up! You have to keep chipping at those dreams. The goal is to accomplish those dreams and you will not be able to do that if you give up.

I tell you all the time to write things down but I truly believe it helps you stay focus on the goal. Hang these goals somewhere where you can see them on a daily basis. It’s about time that you start reaching for great. Take the first step and if you stumble along the way just dust yourself off. If people see you striving to reach a goal they will lend a helping hand. There is someone in your life that wants to see you succeed. If you do not have those people around you then you need a new circle.  If you have already started reaching those goals, WOO HOO! Keep going! I know that you can do it and I am here to help encourage you to reach those goals!

Get started today! Tomorrow is not promised to you.

I hope today is the day you make a plan for greatness.

AND remember hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

MAKE IT GREAT!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment