Friday, January 20, 2012

Limitless.......


Great morning!

Hello My name is Erica and I am a PC. O_O!

So this morning I am working on Mac and I feel so lost. I realize that I really do not know much about this machine. I was working my budget and it would not allow me to save it to my hard drive. Now I’m sure it’s due to the fact that I am usually on a PC. Well it asked me to save it using a different name. Ok….. So I do but then it will not let me save it to my hard drive. So me being the person I am I decide that I am going to figure out another way. I save it to the desktop and think that I will just move it over. Well it tells me that it’s a read only file and I will not be able to do that. Ok cool.. I think I will jus t copy it and paste it in…. ummmmm….. I do not know hot to do that because there is no right click. hmmmm ok I will use the Ctrl C & V to copy and paste. Nope.  So, finally I say fine I will just do it when I get home. Now how to I erase this file off of this computer. I can’t. I can put it in the trash but it will still be on this computer. I am not able to delete it permanently in the trash.

I feel so lost. So, as I am typing this I am still formulating a plan to not only get on back on the hard drive but to erase it off of this computer.

The point of all of this is to say never let something stand in your way. There are so many different ways to get something accomplished. Make sure that you have exhausted all of the possible ways before you give up. You never know what you may learn by not giving up. Successful people continue to try even when they know that there is strong possibility that it may not work out. Why?  They try because this time may be different. There may be a new open avenue. Someone new may be introduced to show a new way to reach that goal. You never know what life may bring you. Well Now I am going to find someone that can help me figure out how to use this machine since I do not see a manual anywhere. I will win!

I hope that you are able to break through all barriers today!

AND remember the difference between impossible and possible is your determination!

BTW guess who just learned how to copy and paste? (Pointing at me) :-)

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment