Friday, January 13, 2012

Don't waste it.......

AWESOME MORNING!

Sunshine and Rainbows to you!

Take a minute to just sit and enjoy the fact that you are alive. Take a deep breath and realize how blessed you are at this very moment. No matter what is going on you are alive and that means that you are still winning. You have been given another opportunity to be greater than you were yesterday. So take advantage of this and be better than great. Be SUPER AWESOME!

Smile a little more today. You have a smile so use it. Love a little more today. You have a heart that loves to be loved. Call someone and tell him or her that you care or love them. The best phone calls are the ones where someone just called to say something nice or just to check on you. It makes them feel a little more loved. AND like a boomerang, it makes you feel good also because the person reciprocates that love.

Every day I tell you to MAKE IT GREAT because you have the power to make it great. Sometimes you have to put aside pride and ego and make it great. Let’s make life great. I mean why not? Don’t you want to be happy? I know I do so I take time to enjoy the moment. I want to be able to say every day of my life was great! Even on my sad days, I remind myself of all my blessings. I work very hard to stay on the happy trail. I love being happy so when obstacles arise I make a plan and implement it so that I can get back to happy. Address issues so that you can have some piece of mind. Let go of past hurts. You will not be able to be happy if the past is taking up too much room. Clean out your cluttered mind and prepare room for happy.

I hope you take time today to stop and smell the flowers…..

AND remember to be upset over what you don’t have, is a waste of what you do have.

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment