Thursday, January 26, 2012

A river runs through it.............

Relaxing morning to you!

So, I was reading my daily devotional and it basically said to stay calm at all times. You are like a channel and when you allow something to upset you, you block the flow of your blessings. When something not so great would happen to me, my initial reaction was to get upset. Most people do. I would stay that way and worry about how to fix the situation. Now if something happens I may frown and there have actually been a few times that I have laughed. My reaction to most things has changed. I have noticed that when I keep calm the answer comes so much faster and out of nowhere. Today’s message rings so loud and clear. When you allow something or someone to upset you, you’re blocking the answers and all future blessings. That is why it is so important to let things go.

Put it like this….. You are a fancy dinner plate but you haven’t been washed from past dinners. What makes you think that anyone will want to put new food on you? Also, who would want to eat the food from a dirty plate? Wash yourself of the past to prepare for your future.

You are a channel and you must keep things that will block the flow of blessings out of you.

Have a wonderful day!

AND remember don’t cry because it happen, smile because you got through it!

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment