Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Stop........... think about it!

Good morning.

I really do not have much to say today….. I know that this hard to believe but it’s true. Today I have been thinking about being happy and relaxed. I know that is not a surprise to you. Being happy can sometime take some effort especially depending on what’s happening in your life at the time. Nothing is really happening right now but I like to take some time and to think about all the positive changes in my life. I want to appreciate every day that I have been blessed with. I am grateful for all of the people that have been placed in my life. I learn something from each person. I am thankful for you allowing me to send you my thoughts every morning. Thank you. I am also thankful for all of the obstacles and naysayers in my life. I know that you hate that you made me stronger…..lol. Someone told me that the best revenge of all is being HAPPY. I am not able to fall apart because I was strong before it all happened and even stronger afterwards. *Kisses* Your happiness will straight up drive your haters crazy. It annoys the heck out of people that are not happy themselves. It may not even be that they want to see you unhappy. They just haven’t been able to find their happy so it’s hard for them to be happy for you. So take some time today to focus on your happy. Let the light inside of you shine bright. If you don’t have a light then think about what it would take to make you happy and then focus on that. That will be your light. My God gave me the gift of life so that I may live it to the fullest so, I will be doing him a disservice by not being happy every day. I am happy because that is what I was created to do. If you are having a hard time start off slow…… Begin with a smile.

I hope all of you have a super awesome day!

AND remember if you want to be happy, then do it.

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment