Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Who wants some happy?????​?????

Tremendous Morning!!!!!!!

Boy….. I have to tell you I woke up this morning and as my good friend Sabrena would say, with a boot in mouth. There are several things that are going on at this time that are not so great. My attitude was very poor this morning. My smile just didn’t have that sparkle. Well this morning on the way to work I was talking to the Big Homie and I told Him that I’m not going to let any of this stop no show. My prayers had a little more confidence in them. I said that I was going to keep praying and planning until it got better but I was going to start with my attitude. I decided that I’m going to be happy in the midst of it all. I may not be where I want to be but I will be happy with where I am. I know that things will not always be this way and I need to plan for my future. I am going to plan for happier times. My doubt and fear have no control here. I give them E for effort for trying because they have been on me but I’m not weakling. I do not believe anything they have to say because they are quitters and I am not. I’m telling you by the time I made it to work my whole disposition had changed. I have not been able to stop smiling. I’m no fool to think that I will always be happy but that doesn’t mean that I will not strive for happiness. I have found that when I’m at my happiest is when things just fall into place so why not start with that? It’s up to me how I am going to feel. There are times (like when I woke up) that your emotions will be so strong. You feel like “Gingersnaps and Cornbread I’m sad!”. There is a feeling of loss. You are not quite sure what to do. Well I’m here to tell you need to talk it out. Get in your car drive somewhere or go to your favorite space and talk it out. Talk about what you don’t want to do. Then talk about what you do want to do and how you want it to be. Finally, you have to make a decision on what to do and then do it. Remember positive actions will create positive reactions. You want to be happy so, doing things that are negative will get you no closer to your goals than before. I decided I’m going to be better than I was yesterday and the day before. The reason is simply because I want to be better and I know that I can do it.

We have to power to change any situation. You have options. You can let situations control you or you can take control. It’s up to you. I Walk by Faith and Not By Sight so I know that what I see happening right now is not how my life will always be. This is a moment. I will not let my past dictate my future. Past hurts and storms are in the past. I have taken steps to change my future so I have Faith that it will be better. I mean my life has already changed for the positive so why would I not believe that it could get even better? I took that first step and POW so many doors opened for me.

GET FOCUSED PEOPLE!!!!!! Do not expect your storm to decide it wants to be a rainbow. That’s not how storms work. They are they to rain down on you and put you in a not so great mood. You have to be the one to decide enough is enough. Tell your hurt that you have had enough. Stand strong and realize that with all that you have gone through or are going through YOU ARE STILL STANDING! That means that you have the strength to pull yourself up. I know that you know someone that seems like they were able to move past their hurt with no problems. You know why it seems that way? The reason they were able to move on because they decided to move on. They decided that whatever they went through was not worth staying in an unhappy state for. Being sad about it will not make it better. They also went to see someone to help guide them through their emotions. There is someone there to help you let go of that baggage. The first step is up to you. You can’t be helped if you don’t want to be helped. STOP being hard headed and make some changes in your life.

As far as I know you only get one life so don’t mess it up wasting time on negativity. LET’S GET IT!

Make today the first day of turning over a new leaf.

AND remember in order to succeed all you have to do is get up one more time than you fall down.

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment