Monday, January 23, 2012

Mirrors..............

Super Morning!!!!!!

I’m back on my PC! *so thankful*

So, in my morning thoughts this random quote pops in my mind.

“I am a direct reflection of my surroundings”

This was spoken by Tyrese on his new album. The last track is a poem called “Walk”. I love this poem because it’s like he was in my head when he wrote it. This one statement is a clear indication about how I feel about my circle. The people that are in my life are awesome. They are not perfect but they are awesome. All of the positivity I give out I am refueled by the positivity that they give me. They are encouraging and never letting me settle for less. I am so blessed. I truly feel that you should surround yourself with people that you desire to be like. Everyone in my circle has something about them that I desire to have more of in my life. I’m always striving to be a better person and I would not be able to do that if my circle was a bunch of bums…..lol

These women and men are the cream of the crop. They do not allow their disappointments to stop them from being great! This is inspiring to me because it allows me to see that I am not the only one that has storms and never give up. The storm will not last forever.

Take a moment to think about your circle. Do they encourage you? Do you encourage them? Does the good outweigh the bad a majority of the time? Tyrese said, “You should always expect the things that you accept from people”. So if your circle is not positive do not be surprised when you have something positive happening and they are not happy for you. You have been accepting their negativity all this time so why would they all of a sudden change because you are happy? People that have a tendency to be unhappy will never want to see you happy. Misery loves company and happiness is not good company to them. Check your circle. Make sure that people that you want to be more like surround you. There will be times that you have to let people go. They may be holding you back from your true potential. You want to be the best you and if they are not striving for the same then you may have to move away. I’m not saying that you will not ever be friends again but you should not want people that only desire to stay in one place forever. They are not going to understand the new you and it’s ok. Change can be a really awesome thing. Embrace it! Be better to you. When you are in a space of totally happiness, there will always be someone there to cheer you on. It may be someone that you have not spoken to in a long time. It may be someone you don’t know but they have seen a positive change and just want to comment on it. There will always be someone there. Your circle should be a place of comfort and trust. You should be able to free fall and they catch you.

Create new circles and be great!

I hope that you have the best Monday ever!

AND remember circles have no beginning and no end so whatever is in it just gets recycled……What’s in your circle?

MAKE IT GREAT !


No comments:

Post a Comment