Monday, January 9, 2012

In my feelings........

Marvelous Morning!

I was thinking this morning that I have a hard to settling. I will try new or different ways but I know what I want and I will not settle for anything else. This especially true when it comes to my heart. I actually think I may settle when it comes to other things but my heart is super important. I think that’s why I have a hard time with people who will go hard in all aspects of their life but are not so secure when it comes to their hearts. I am not perfect by any means and I make mistakes like the next person. What I have come to learn is that my heart belongs to me. I make all of the decisions when it comes to it. Other people can have an effect on it but it’s up to me to allow that person to handle it. This is why communication is so important to me. I can make the best decisions when I have the proper information. Oh and don’t just think because you told me something that I’m going to run with it. If you have a good track record of doing what you say you are going to do then I will believe you but it’s all about follow through. I know what love it. My family illustrates true love all the time. I have never felt in my life like “Maybe they don’t love me”. With my family, I never feel like I have to guard myself. There are no conditions to their love. I do not see them all the time either but when we get together it’s like there has never been any space in between us. I grew up with lots of hugs and kisses. There were times (and still are) where we will just sit all together and talk. Doesn’t have to be anything important just sit in the same room and be close. I’m sure that’s why my love language is Quality Time. I am soooooo blessed.

With this being said why would I allow anyone to handle something so precious? I have been in love before. I mean head over heels in love. It felt really good but it didn’t last. I learned a lot but the best lesson was that just because that wasn’t love doesn’t mean that love and I will never meet again. In every family, you may not agree with what someone is doing but you still love him or her. You may not like them but you still love them. That’s how you should feel if a situation doesn’t work out. It is not the be all end all for love. You are probably the reason that love has a hard time finding you again. You place all of the roadblocks attempting not to get hurt but you are blocking out the blessings that have you name on them. I’m not saying to Thelma and Louise into love. I’m saying to let go of past hurts and pay attention. Take some time to see if this person can love you the way you need to be love and you can love them the way they need to be love.

Once you and love meet again don’t think for a second that you can rest. You have to work even harder at maintaining that love. It’s the hardest best job you can ever have but if it’s good it’s worth it. If you are in love and that person loves you back do not be timid with your love. It’s like how can you experience the joy of swimming if you only stick your toe in the water? When it comes to love, you have to be comfortable. Share your feelings with your loved one. Tell them about the things they do that make you smile. It encourages them to continue to do it. I mean you like feeling appreciated at your job well, that’s how you should be at home.

Love is a wonderful thing and to be able to appreciate it in others you have to be able to appreciate the love you already have. I want to be love the way that my family loves me and I think I’m worth it. What about you?

I hope that you have a LOVEly day!

AND remember when you come across the one…… Love without fear or restrictions. Trust without wondering. Want without demand. Accept them as they are and if given the chance, they will live for the time being proving to you, you made the right decision.

MAKE IT GREAT!!!!!!!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment