Thursday, July 5, 2012

What are you bringing to the table?

Good morning,

Patience and a smile is what I needed this morning. I had to go and get new plates. I didn’t know that every 7 years you have to get new plates. I was disturbed at first because I love my plates. I am to the point where I remember the plate number and now here they go changing things….. That’s life. Life is forever changing and we have to be able to adapt. Anywhoo, I went down to the Tax Collector’s office and when I got there, line was already long. I didn’t make a big stink about. As we were waiting in line, everyone looked so sad. It was too early to look that sad. Yes, this is not how we wanted to spend our morning but we had to get it done. I had visions of my coffee floating through my head. I knew that when I got to work it would be waiting for me. In line, I saw how people were hostile walking out and I thought, “I hope I don’t look like that”. As soon as it was my turn I spoke my “Good mornings/How are you doing this morning” to the teller. I like my transitions to be a joyful experience for all. Guess what? She was in a good mood and the experience was great! I left and got to work in a great mood. I have on the cutest outfit and my coffee was waiting for me! The lesson here is that there will always be something that you may not want to do but it’s the attitude that you bring to the situation that will determine the feel of the experience.

Bring happy to every situation.

AND remember Joy is a sign that you are moving in the right direction toward your happy

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment