Thursday, July 19, 2012

Clutter........

Good morning,

I find myself in a constant state of thinking. Thinking is not bad but when things are not quite right I will over think things. I then have to correct myself. I have to be the one to guide my thoughts back to positivity. I learn from the things around me but I am in control of me. I woke this morning with my mind on the wrong thing. I felt exhausted. I got into my truck to go to work and after speaking with GOD, I began to meditate. When I meditate, I do not always close my eyes and sit Indian style. I just find one thing to think about and focus only on that. This morning I chose to think about Joseph from the bible. Yesterday we did a character study on him in my life studies session. I thought about who he was, his parents, and his life. I thought about his journey and how it aligns with our lives. By the time I made it to work, I was in a better mood. I was not better because anything happened. My mind was free of the swirl of “what ifs”. I am open to accept what the day will bring because I am not bogged down with things that are not conducive to me having an awesome day. I feel that I am constantly saying, “Get your mind right”. When I live in a haze of feelings I am not able to decipher what is good and what is not so great so therefore; I have to keep a clear head. This morning I was able to get a clearer picture of what I learned yesterday. Yesterday I was in my feelings so the message was tossed in with all of the other jumbled up thoughts and I was not able to complete the thought. Anywhoo, the message I received was that GOD doesn’t always take me out of unfavorable situations. What HE does is make me strong enough to endure the journey, thus making me a better person. We all have a journey.  When the road gets rough, that is not the time to give up. Keep moving forward and take comfort in knowing that it will not always be this way. It doesn’t matter if your trial is small like a flat tire or big like losing someone. Keep moving. Clear your mind and hold on to what you know to be true. If that becomes hard for you think about all of the other trials in your life that you have come through. Is that not proof enough that you are favored? I will not allow myself to live in the land of “Doubt”, “What ifs”, and “Why”. You shouldn’t live there either. Concentrate on your journey and becoming a better you. The rest will reveal itself in front of you. Live peacefully. J

AND remember how you start your day is how you’re going to live your day. How you live your day is the way you will live your life.

MAKE IT GREAT 

E

No comments:

Post a Comment