Thursday, July 5, 2012

The ride.......

Good morning,

How often do you take the time to enjoy the moment? Just a minute ago I stopped everything I was doing closed my eyes and took a few deep breathes enjoying a moment of calmness. I have things to do but I took just a moment to appreciate Erica. There are times when we are going so fast that we do not take time to check in with ourselves. If we do not take care of ourselves, we will not be good to or for anyone else. When we are not right internally, it also causes us to make poor decisions. It’s like a car….when we don’t take care of what’s under the hood then it doesn’t matter what the outside looks like it will all eventually fall apart. Appreciate the strength that you have. Even if you feel that you are not strong at this moment you have to realize that you are still holding on and that right there is STRENGTH! Take a deep breath and value the life that you have. I hope that you have an awesome 4th of July!

AND remember ultimate Joy comes from enjoying the ride towards your goal….

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment