Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Right now!

Good morning,

Yesterday I was speaking with someone and they asked me how was my day to which I replied “Full of smiles”. After saying that I thought about my day and I noticed that, some moments were not all smiles. I started to laugh because I have gotten to the point where I focus more on the “Happy” than the non-happy. I notice that if I have more frowns it’s usually because of an ongoing problem that has not been solved. Even then, I work hard to change how I am feeling because I know that it will be taken care of at some point. There are so many opportunities to be happy and I do not want to waste any time in the negative. We have to learn to enjoy every moment that we get. When we allow any moments to pass us by, we can never get them back. Enjoy life right now because once it’s gone….. it’s gone. I want to be able to always remember the smiles. Every minute of your day is precious and you should take notice of the great life you have. Give thanks for everything. When the pity party parade attempts to creep in on me, I always tell myself that I am blessed and as Yolanda Adams says, “It doesn’t have to be as good as it is now”. So, let’s not complain today. Let’s be grateful for what we have and make room in our hearts for future blessings.

I heart you all……. (Enjoy this moment. J)

AND remember if you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is…..

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment