Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Love Under New Management!

Good morning,

Over the years, I have seen relationships end and people close their hearts because of the fear of being hurt. I personally feel like this is the time that you should be filling your heart with the all of the love you can find. When your love tank has been depleted, you should invest in yourself. Place your love under new Management!

You are in charge of your feelings and emotions. When they get out of hand because of someone or something is when we have a problem.

When my emotions were out of control, I did the following:

First, I prayed everyday for happiness and an unbitter heart. I know that GOD, my family, and friends love me unconditionally. Since I already knew love, I knew that situation was not love but that didn't mean that love wasn't still out there for me. That situation was not going to stop any show! I keep the prayer simple. I needed to be in a space to find my happy again. I needed to be happy with just being me. I prayed for an unbitter heart because I didn't want any negativity while I was filling my love tank with self-love. Focus, Focus, Focus.... for every negative thought I replaced it with 2 happy thoughts. I also kept reminding myself that I was unhappy in that situation so it was time for some happy.

Most of you know that I immediately ran to see Nancy! I wanted to work on how to make me better. I needed to find all of the things that I contributed to the situation. I could not sit there and think I was perfect and that nothing was my fault. I had to change some things in me. One of those things that I decided to change was my attitude. I can't lie I was negative. I know that I probably spoke death into that situation. I decided that I was going to be happy all day every day. I started with the mornings. I woke up just happy to get another chance at life. Then I moved to midday happiness. I tried to look at everything in a happy light. If I didn't have something nice to say, I didn't say anything at all. I surrounded myself with people that loved me and wanted to see me happy. I'm so blessed to have the circles that I have because they further let me know that everything was going to be ok even though things looked cloudy at the time.

Over time, it became easier to just be happy. I didn't need a reason. I didn't need to remind myself of why I was working on happy. I deserved it so I went after it and POW it was right there waiting for me. Now my happy outweighs my not so great days. I still have them but I KNOW that it's just a moment. I am human so I will have them but I just look at all my blessings and a smile appears on my face. I placed my love and everything else under new management. I cannot do things the same way anymore. I want different so I have to be different. I can honestly say that since I have changed my attitude so many positive things have happen to me. I know that there is so much more to come so I am able to smile knowing that this is just the beginning.

I share these things with you because I want you to be happy also. I want you to be able to let go of any unnecessary things and put your love under new management. Stop allowing yourself to be hurt. It's not someone else or the situation..... it's YOU. Do your part to attempt to fix your life. Being the victim will not get you to happy. It may get you a little sympathy but it won't move you to Happyville. How does the saying go, "In order to get something you never had, you have to do something you've never done". I have never been this happy. I believe it's because I have never went looking for it......

What are you going to do?

AND remember do not let your past dictate your future. It’s in the past for a reason……

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment