Friday, July 20, 2012

It's all on you..............

Fantastic Friday!!!!!!!!

I hope that you are having an awesome morning.

Are you enjoying your life? I ask because this morning I briefly looked at my twitter and there were sooooo many negative tweets about life.  The more that I thought about it I do not see many tweets about the great things that are happening in people’s lives. I mean do people ever go and look at the view that only shows what they post. That will tell you how a person is really feeling. I am constantly thinking about my life and how I want to live it. I want a life full of love and Happiness. I want to be able to share these feel good moments with you. We do not know what life will bring so we need to enjoy every moment that comes our way. Let’s start today appreciating the life that we have and getting ready for better things to come. Change your current mood to SUPER HAPPY. Be the positive magnet that attracts all good things. Do not dwell on the past. It’s over. If your past is still alive in your present it’s because you are allowing it. Whatever happened, you should deal with it and keep moving forward. Life is as wonderful as you want it to be. Make up your mind. What do you want? Life is not going to wait around. It‘s going to move whether you are onboard or not. No worrying today. Write your worries down, think of a solution, and then let it go. There will be a time that every worry/concern will need action but until then just relax. KNOW that things will be handled. Have Faith. Your worrying will not make it move faster or get it solved any quicker. You will only wear yourself down. Create positives in your life. My happy may not be your happy. Find what works for you and GO GET IT!!!!!!!

Happy is waiting for you…..what are you waiting on?

AND remember happiness is a choice. Your circumstances can affect it, but you’re still the one who decides your happiness

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment