Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Enough

Good morning,

Someone once asked me if love was enough. I personally feel that love is enough. We do out so many things of love. That one person that makes not so great decisions but yet you help because you love them. Giving that dollar to the person standing on the corner is because of your love for humanity. You do these things not because you have to but because of the love that you have in your heart. Love is what keeps you going when pain attempts to smother us. When I think of how to love, I think of the way that GOD loves me. I am not perfect but that does not change the love that GOD has for me. That is how I love. That is how I want to love. I never love a person based on how perfect they are. If we did, we would never love.  My love pushes me through any situation. My love keeps me in a positive state of mind. The great thing about love is that it never has to be proved. Love shines all on its own. I believe when they say, "Do all things through love" it means to go beyond what you feel and do it out of love. Now the question was asked regarding relationships and I feel that love is not enough when it is only coming from one person. A relationship requires the efforts of two people. Whether there is love or not it still takes to people to make that work. Just because you love someone doesn’t mean that you are supposed to be in a relationship with them. Your love does not mean that you are equally yoked. You can love someone and not want to be in a relationship with them. To feel, be in, express love the only thing that is needed is you. Love is the main ingredient not a by-product. Nothing has to happen for you to feel love. This is something that we should feel every day. If you do not feel it then you need to look at yourself and figure what YOU have to do to get that feeling again.

Today let your love shine.

AND remember love is, above all, it the gift of oneself…..

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment