Thursday, April 5, 2012

Why wait?

Good morning!

This morning someone said, “Well I’m not going to do it right now because of blah, blah, blah”…. I obviously stopped listening because I feel like life should never be put on hold for something that may not happen in the near future. Live life to the fullest and when things change (because they always do) then we just need to change with it. As we know, I tend to have a hard time with change in certain areas of my life but I have found that when I let go things just fall into place. This also tells me that holding on to things will put a hold on future blessings. It’s like keeping yourself prisoner.  We will talk about all of the great things we want but will not take off the shackles of “doubt”, “fear,” and “negativity”. Let go and take advantage of all of the great things in life. Projecting happy will only bring more happy.

 I hope that you have an awesome holiday! Open up and allow in all the happy your heart can hold!

AND remember letting go doesn’t mean you don’t care…. You are just making room for better!

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment