Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Relax, Relate, Release.......

Good morning,

I really attempt to live a stress-free life. Getting upset over things that I cannot change will drive me batty. I have to remind myself of all of the things I have been through and how much strength it took to get me through those things. I am so much stronger than I know. Times when I feel so weak, something builds up in me and I have learned not to stop that feeling. That is when my strength shows up and shows out! We are not built to dwell in our missteps. We are created to be and do amazing things. Let’s not get upset over things that we don’t have control over. It’s like when driving on the highway and something appears in the middle of the freeway. We are not able to control what happens on that freeway BUT we can control how we will react to the situation. An instant plan to go around the object formulates in the mind. No one had to give instructions it’s just a natural reaction to protect ones’ self. So, there is no reason to wig out on the little things…. Your natural reaction will always protect you. Concentrate on finding and maintaining the happy in life. We can do it!

Smile today even if you don’t have a reason to….. it’s the first step to happiness.

AND remember strength isn’t about how much you can handle before you break, it’s about how much you can handle AFTER you break……..

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment