Monday, April 16, 2012

What do you value?

Easy breezy morning,

You ever notice how it's always easier to believe the negative in life. Everything can be going great. We can have fabulous jobs, families, friends, and trips yet when that one small glitch happens we make it the priority in our lives. I've noticed that even when we need to vent there is never a happy ending. I mean there is nothing wrong with getting things off our chests but we should always end our vent with something positive. How can we truly be grateful if we never acknowledge our blessings? Why does “The bad” have more of an impact than “THE GOOD”? It’s not as if not so great things don’t happen all the time. It amazes me how unhappy is sometimes more powerful than happy. I told someone recently told someone that I was making my way back to 150% happy and I thought wow…. I have a great life but I’m “working” my way back to happy. That is just plain crazy…..I refuse to let my lying eyes deceive me into believing that life is not great. The mind is powerful and we have to be in control at all times. We are the masters of our own destiny.

Today let’s be grateful for the blessings. Let’s celebrate our own blessings. Let’s encourage and inspire others to do the same.

AND remember learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had…..

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment