Friday, April 27, 2012

Let's do it again.....

Good morning,

I was thinking this morning (I know dangerous huh?) and I realized that I would rather do something and fail than doing nothing at all. At least I can say I tried. I also know that I can accomplish it if I correct the error that caused me to come short of reaching my goal. There will be no regrets or thoughts of what could have been because I did give it a try. Life is full of opportunities to have a wonderful life but if we never try to take advantage of those opportunities then we can’t complain when life sucks. Don’t just sit and complain about things in your life. Complain with a purpose. Rehash the situation to figure where the misstep happened so that it can be corrected. Then go out and make it happen. Life is about the choices we make. We can choose to try and become great or we can choose to stay still for too long and allow life to pass us by. So what are you going to do?

Take some time to figure out what you want in life and then go after it.  

AND remember if you want to reach things nobody else is reaching, you must do things nobody else is doing.

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment