Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Give it up, Turn it loose.....Happy is waiting for you

Awesome morning!

*singing* “If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands”…..

I am in a super mood. I love the days when I wake up and there is already a smile on my face. It makes me even happier that nothing has happened to make me feel this way. I enjoy positive things happening in my life but when nothing is happening that means that this is my life. This means that potentially I will be happy every day. Now that just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. I believe that I feel this way because I know that trouble doesn’t last always. I know that events, storms, and situations are just moments in my life. It’s not my entire life. I know that I have more blessings coming my way. Blessings are like Christmas gifts but you don’t know where, when, or how you are going to get them. All I know at this moment is that I am happy. I tell you all the time that a happy life begins with you. Happy starts from the inside and then it projects to all the situations on the outside. I have things in my life that I desire but I refuse to sit around and mope about it. The reason is that meditating in negative will only manifest negativity. Get up and get into something else while waiting for future blessings. I know it’s said that patience is a virtue but when something is rushed it never comes out right anyway. Take time to enjoy life as it is right now. I am constantly telling myself, “God never gives blessings to people that are not able to handle them” and trust, sitting in a pool of negativity is not getting prepared. Let go of the negativity and open up to happy. Most of us have so much but yet we are still so unhappy. There will always be someone that has less and we should all keep that in mind. It’s up to you how you want to live your life. I can talk until I’m blue in the face but the decision is still yours.

Today put on some feel good music and appreciate just being ALIVE! Smile and know that if you keep going you can’t fail! I hope that today opens your eyes to how wonderful life is right now.

AND remember never forget yesterday, but always live for today….because we never know what tomorrow will bring or what it will take away.

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment