Monday, April 2, 2012

It's ok to be happy.

Awe-inspiring Morning to you!

I am so happy this morning I can just scream! It is during times like this I do most breathing. I like to deeply inhale and exhale because it feels so refreshing. Nothing has happened to cause this feeling other than being grateful for just being here. Be happy!

Some people believe that the happier you are the harder you fall. We have to stop this type of thinking. Think positive and positive things will happen. I believe the more unhappy you are the further you will fall into negativity. My Faith contract doesn’t allow for pity parties or for me to be sad for too long. I have too much to do and GOD is waiting on me to do my part so that HE can do his. The plan is for a happy life and that is what I’m going to have. My good outweighs my bad so I’m counting it all JOY! What we must realize is that there is a plan for us. The plan never changes we do. We change our minds. We change how we feel. It’s not until we get refocused that things begin to happen in our lives. That’s why if I get frustrated I pull back. I smile and say nothing else. I KNOW what I want and I KNOW that it will happen when it’s supposed to happen. So, I am able to focus on my happy. Things will adjust and people will come and go. I’m not going to be upset because I’m not the one missing out on greatness and when one door closes, another one always opens….Let us all take comfort in knowing that we are created for greatness. Stay the course and enjoy the ride!

I hope today we all understand that life is not a sprint it’s marathon…. Enjoy every minute!

AND remember expect the best in life, plan for the worse, and prepare to be surprised by your greatness!

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment