Friday, April 6, 2012

"Feelings"

Good morning

For me there is nothing like some face time! My love language is clearly “Quality Time” because after spending time with people that I care about I feel so warm and fuzzy on the inside.  It’s not that we did anything special or there was an event. We are just in the presence of one another talking. Just writing about spending time with loved ones brings a smile to my face. I honestly feel like the holidays wouldn’t be great if there was no one to spend it with. I spend a lot of time by myself and I love it but there is nothing like companionship and family. It recharges me and I love it. I am very blessed to have the people that love me in my life. I can only hope that you have the same. Let’s not waste a moment of love that people have for us. I hope that you have a wonderful holiday!

Today take some time to reach out to someone and let them know how you feel. J

AND remember love is a journey…..enjoy the ride!

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment