Friday, April 13, 2012

Realizations................

Happy Friday!

We have made it through another week. No matter what has taken place something good will happen today. Will we recognize it? Will we appreciate it when it happens or will we ignore it and hold on to the past? Today let’s smile that we made it through the week. Appreciate all that has happen and use it to become a better person. Pay attention to the signs that are going off around you all the time. Sometimes the signs are subtle but when we open ourselves up to more than our own feelings, we will be able to see them. I pray for clarity so that I may be able to see beyond my own nose. I want to make better decisions because I deserve a better life. I don’t want to be the reason that doesn’t happen. I have to let go. Whatever is supposed to happen will happen and I’m going to be open enough to receive every blessing that comes my way. I can’t tell you what to do with your life. I am only able to be me and that’s where my focus will be. If someone desires to join #teamhappy, we are still accepting new members….. No application required.

Do not wait until it’s too late to enjoy the life you have.

AND remember if you want to be happy……… then just do it.

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment