Thursday, April 12, 2012

Riding the storm......

Good morning,

So speaking with someone last night they were under the impression that because I keep it moving that I do not miss what I have lost. This is not true. I’ve had two recent losses and my heart is bruised. What am I to do? Am I supposed to sit around and pout about what I can’t have? I really don’t have time for that. I can keep moving. I can still think about them and miss them but I have to continue life. They will never be forgotten but it is what it is. My Faith is stronger than any sadness and I KNOW that I will be ok. This is why I call this blog “Happy in the Midst of it all”. You can be going through it and still be happy that you are in the game. I’m still living and for that, I’m happy. There may be things that knock me down but I’m going to keep getting back up because I was created to be great!

So today let your happy outweigh your sad…….

AND remember to laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can’t change. Life is too short to be anything other than HAPPY!

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment