Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuned in?

Good morning,

Yesterday I used the quote “Learn to appreciate what you have, before time makes you appreciate what you had” and I am so feeling this quote. Wasting time will have you missing out on great things. Sometimes we take things for granted especially if we’ve had something for a long time. Instead of checking in to make sure that everything is on the up and up, we tend to base it off how we are feeling or if they don’t say anything then things must be fine. Take an active role in the situations in your life because things can (and will eventually) change. These things can change without a moments’ notice and that’s when the feelings of regret have the opportunity to make a home within you. I don’t just tell you these things for you. I also say these things to remind myself. I was talking with GOD this morning and I was thanking him for sending his only son to die for our sins because we will never be perfect. Perfection is just not obtainable but it doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t work hard to be better. I’m better every day because I have an appreciation for waking up. I appreciate that any troubles that I may have won’t last forever and just knowing that allows me to smile. We have to constantly find the happy in life and then take some time to enjoy it. Time waits for no one so you can mess around and miss out if you want to….

Today feel the love for life. Appreciate what you have and all future things to come.

AND remember appreciate those who love you. Help those who need you. Forgive those who hurt you. Forget those who leave you…….

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment