Wednesday, April 18, 2012

That feeling......

Good morning,

Love.

Everyone wants it but most are afraid of it. I notice that people talk about being in love, how they want it, and how it should make them feel. When it comes time to love, they don’t give their all because they want to make sure that the other person is giving just as much. The fear of being hurt always trumps the desires that they had to love. This is not how love works. God doesn’t look at us and say, “Well if Erica does this, this, and that I will show her some love”. No, He loves me exactly as I am. When I’m good or not so great, he still loves me the same. That’s how I love. I have that “Thelma and Louise” love. When I get to that point of love, I want to give all to get all. I desire to be as close to Agape love as possible. There are always chances to be hurt. Heck you can walk outside and be hurt but that doesn’t stop you from loving life. If you are investing love into the right person, the return will be great. I believe there should already be a level of trust. There are people in my life that I trust and I show them all the love that I have to give. I am vulnerable with them and it’s soooooo freeing. This is how it has to be in my relationship.  Love is like anything else. If you put in little work, you will receive little results. I know there are people that do not agree with me and that’s fine because I know me and I love to love and receive love. I’m not going to miss an opportunity to feel one of the best feelings in the world. Pain doesn’t last always. Believe or not the body has amazing healing powers. Think about all of the things that you have been through in life. There is a great chance that you have healed from all of it. Now I’m telling you to jump off the cliff in love but if you get the chance to experience true love don’t hold back…..

Open your heart a little and release some joy into the world.

AND remember do not love someone just because they love you…. Love them because what you two share has given meaning to the word Love.

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment