Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Check'em!

Great morning,

This morning I was not really in a good place. Ever since I was hit from behind I have been shifty eyed. Every person to close behind me is attempting to hit me again. There is so much tension in my body that I felt like a balled up piece of paper. After I cursed and wagged my finger (like my momma used to do) at the woman behind me I stopped. I took a deep breath and told myself that I was trippin’. I am making more out of this than there is. Now the woman was driving too close but I have to remind myself that she does not want to damage her car. I said aloud that I have to trust that she knows what she is doing. When there is an opportunity just move. About that time she moved. There was relief but I was still all balled up. I did some meditating and told myself that anger is not going to make the situation better. When she passed me, she looked like she didn’t have a care in the world. It’s me that is upset. Obviously she hasn’t been hit lately….lol. The point of me telling you this is that at some point you will need to check yourself. In order to keep happy and calm we will have to stop, let go, and start over. We can’t let what we assume may happen dictate how we live our lives. If I continue to drive with this feeling, I’m sure that another wreck will happen. I’m too scattered. I was good when I started. I just have to keep this feeling the entire way. I must also remind myself that my faith is stronger than any fear. I mean really we can be fearful without any concrete evidence but yet we can’t have Faith without having some proof. Really? Really? That doesn’t even make sense. Just as I am going to continue to check myself, you should do the same. Trust me in the end you will feel better. It’s an accomplishment for me to be able to turn every negative in a positive. That means that I have a foundation of happy and anything other happy that comes my way will be extra. I can fully appreciate happy that others want to share with me. Now that’s a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Today check yourself. You are in control of your feelings. You do not have to be unhappy if you don’t want to be. (Check’em!)


AND remember there is no need to search for happy….. it’s already inside of you.

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment