Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Don't let your mouth get you in trouble.....

Great morning,

Why do we always say, “Well I know that this (something negative) will happen because…….” But we continue with the situation? Why are we always killing the situation before it even starts? How do we ever expect to be happy when we are always speaking our worst fears? I use to do this all the time but now I understand that I cannot expect great things when I do not really believe that it will be great. The thing that kills me is that most of the time we do not even have any evidence that it fall apart. Crazy huh? Things could be fine but yet because of fear we “prepare” for failure. It makes no sense to me. You do not want to be hurt so you prepare for the worse so that you will not be hurt…… O_O. I’m here to tell you that you can “prepare” all you want but there is still a chance that you will be hurt. Actually, speaking and manifesting negativity you will end up hurt. You want the situation to be a success but you meditate failure. How many times have you been hurt before? Have you not healed from those situations? If not it’s most likely that you haven’t let go. You wear that hurt like a pretty coat and any time a situation comes up you look at that coat and project those feelings onto that new situation. Please stop. Let go. Take off the coat. You are not protecting yourself from hurt you are blocking yourself from “happy”. Words hold power. I have been expressing my happiness through words and people now associate me with happiness. I have been hurt by words spoken. I have been encouraged by words. We have all laughed because of words. If words hold all of this power then why would we use that power to destroy the potential happy in our lives? Sometimes I want to say….wait, who am I kidding I usually say, “If you are going to speak so negative about the situation then you might as well stop now”. It’s like throwing your phone against the wall and still expecting it to function properly. Just throw it away and be done with it. I usually get the response that’s not what they want. Well that’s what’s going to happening. If you want something to work out then you must have a positive outlook about it. You never know what life has in store for you so with ever step we take we must be positive. While you are working on something, positivity may bring something better along. Once you begin to be positive you may even see that what you have been struggling about you don’t even want. You just thought you did. Speak happiness into your life. Encourage positivity to come your way. Be the boomerang of positivity. What you put out will be what you get back.

AND remember life is like a mirror….. If you smile at it, it will smile back at you.

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment