Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Let..............

Great morning,

So, this past weekend I was attending my family’s “Sunday Salon” (LOVE!) and one of my cousins asked my younger cousin what was that on her chest. She said it’s the word “Let”. She asked her what that meant and the younger cousin said it means, “Let God, Let Go, Let, Love in. Everyone said, “oh ok I get it”. That is the one thing about our family we are always thinking. Not that other people do not it’s just nice to have family that will get deep on you in a minute. After that I gave my profile, I use the word let, and everyone said, “Oh yeah Let go!” and we all looked toward the younger cousin. She put that word over her heart there as a reminder for herself and others that we must “Let”. We should “Let” go of the negative and “Let” in the positive. “Let” in love so that it can fill you up to the point that it pours over into someone else’s life. “Let in the people that love you because they will always handle your heart with care. “Let” GOD do His part and you do yours. “Let’s” not dwell in the past because it is behind us. “Let’s” focus on the future because that is where the blessings are. I mean I could go on and on about “Let”. She has obviously made up her mind how she wants to live. I love it! There will always be bumps in the road but when you know how you want to live, it makes it easier to get over them. They are not mountains, they are just bumps in the road. I have said before that in order to live in greatness we must remind ourselves that’s why we were created.

I want to encourage you today. Decide what you want out of your life and then “let” it in!

And remember “Let’s” not waste time on things that do not matter……greatness is waiting to “Let” you in.

MAKE IT GREAT

E

No comments:

Post a Comment