Friday, August 3, 2012

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Great morning,

I think I’m going to start entitling this “Life Study Thursday’s” because after I attend Life Studies on Wednesday I always want to share what I learned with you…..lol

Anywhooooo, one of the lessons that we discussed was that when we make life changes for the better that’s when the enemy will attempt to tear you down. It made sense. The instructor said when you begin something new that is when you are at your weakest. When you start that new job, you don’t know the job, atmosphere, or people well enough to know what to do when the enemy attacks. In that new relationship you do not know enough about a persons' past to not react when something happens. It’s one thing for someone to inform you and it’s another when it really happens. It’s during these times that you must keep a cool booty and continue to move forward. Negativity has no desire for you to want or be better. It never wants you to be able to fulfill the promise that was made to you. It’s actually working out of fear. The enemy fears that you are about to change and it can’t have that. There is no proof but since negativity is lead by fear and doubt it attacks just to see where you are in your life. There are times that we will feed into the lies negativity tells us. That is why I have a sign posted at my desk that says “For We Walk By Faith and Not By Sight”. I cannot afford to always believe what my eyes are showing me. I cannot always believe what my feelings are showing me. I cannot always believe what people tell me. I have to just hold on and allow every situation to unfold itself so I know what to do. It’s not easy. There are times that negativity will pour over me and I feel it. It doesn’t really have a situation to attach to so it will throw anything at me. I don’t have my mom. I am alone so I must be lonely. I am single so it must be something wrong with me. Negativity will find anything that you are missing and throw in your face so that you will hang out with them a little longer. For me I tell negativity to suck it (sorry). I miss my mom like crazy but I have so many people that love me that the hole in my heart is not as big as it could be (blessed). I am alone because I’m single with not children or pets. If I get lonely, I go visit someone. I’m an only child so I’m use to it just being me. I’m single because that is what I’m supposed to be. It will change and I just have to wait. I’m not going to lie and say that I do not want to be in a relationship but I want to be with someone that's equally yoked with me. I want someone that wants me and I he. I do not desire anyone that just wants a relationship in general. I know that negativity hates my guts saying, “This heffa has an answer for everything…grrrr”….lol. I refuse to let the enemy control any part of my life. It all lies. It only becomes true when WE manifest it in our lives. Positivity is waiting. It never has to prove itself. It’s waiting on you. When I open myself to positivity, it embraces me and my energy is positive. With that positive energy, it attracts people and things to me. Then the blessings begin to fall on me. I can fully appreciate every blessing because I’m already in a good place. Negativity will have me happy about the blessing one minute and then criticizing the next minute. One person I know said, “Man I got this BS bonus and I need to look for another job”. Really? Really? Ok the bonus is clearly not what you wanted but take some time to be glad that you have a job where you get a bonus. Then look at the bigger picture. How is the company doing over all? Did everyone get a bonus? Why did you not receive the bonus that you desired? What more could you have done? I’m not saying that you are not worth more but jumping straight to the negative is not going to help you get that bonus. Anyway, I just want us all to be very aware that negativity is out there and it will attempt to destroy any happy that comes your way. Embrace the positive. Do not wait for something big to happen to be thankful. Recognize the value in all aspects of your life. When you do embrace it all, it will make the journey to your greatness that much easier to bear.

Tell negativity that there is no vacancy in your life.

AND remember the enemy is your greatest teacher. They test you on forgiveness, strength, compassion, and faith in yourself.

MAKE IT GREAT!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment